Here’s what we’ll be talking about today:
- 3 innovative business ideas using AI
- Get more followers on Twitter with this AI tool
- The founder of OpenAI and ChatGPT reveals his vision for AI (it’s exciting and a little scary)
3 Business Ideas Using Artificial Intelligence
It’s happening. We’re at the beginning of an AI revolution.
Tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E 2 are democratizing access to AI technologies, and people are already making million-dollar companies using them.
There’s no reason why you can’t create the next million-dollar company. Here are 3 ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
1. Make YouTube videos
Creating content that people love to watch requires high-quality human input and creativity, but AI tools can make you superhuman with freakish levels of productivity.
Here’s how you can use AI to supercharge your growth (and income) on YouTube:
- Superhuman brainstorming: ChatGPT can think of hundreds of content ideas for you in minutes. Here are 10 video ideas from ChatGPT that we can use as a starting point for a YouTube channel in the travel niche.
- Let AI write scripts for you: ChatGPT can create hundreds of scripts in one day. Let’s make our travel videos about day itineraries in different cities across the world. Below, you can see the script written by ChatGPT for a video called ‘A Day Itinerary For Exploring Rome’. Within 24 hours, we could easily have a script written for every major tourist destination in the world.
Have an AI-avatar present your videos: Using D-ID, all you have to do is upload your script and AI will generate a video of the script being presented by an avatar of your choice.
The same approach could be used to make videos about tutoring, new technologies, or luxury cars. The only limitation is your imagination.
2. Narrate audiobooks, podcasts and videos
The global audiobook market size is expected to reach $19.7 billion by 2028. Some people will make a lot of money narrating those books, and you can now use AI to do it for you.
- Create an AI clone of your voice: You can use Descript to create an exact clone of your voice by feeding the algorithm an hour’s worth of text narrated by you. Typically, narrators will charge over $100 for an hour of finished audio. With a clone of your voice, you can create hours of audio in minutes, which means you can heavily reduce your prices to attract new business and win jobs. You can use websites such as ACX, Fiverr and Upwork to find narration jobs.
3. Become a video editor
With a little help from AI, you can now create professional video edits with very little editing experience.
- Remove the background from videos: With the ‘green screen’ tool on Runway, you can now remove the backgrounds from videos in seconds. People are charging around $30 on Fiverr to remove the background from a 30-second video. $30 for a few minutes of work doesn’t sound too bad to me.
- Remove unwanted objects from videos: With the ‘Inpainting’ tool on Runway, you can very quickly remove any unwanted objects from videos. Video editors on Fiverr are charging around $50 to tidy up a 30-second clip.
AI is a gamechanger for entrepreneurs. It helps us brainstorm, drastically reduces the time it takes to complete tasks, and gives us skills we never dreamed of attaining.
If these ideas are sparking your excitement for one of the biggest opportunities of our generation, then you’ll love this article. It breaks these business opportunities down in further detail, and also includes 2 bonus business ideas (1. Creating presentations for businesses, and 2. Selling activity books on Amazon).
Someone will use these tools and technologies to create million-dollar businesses. Why not you?
Get More Followers On Twitter With This AI Tool
If one of your New Year’s Resolutions was to get more followers on Twitter, then I have found the perfect tool for you.
Merlin is a Chrome extension that enables you to use ChatGPT directly on Twitter (or anywhere else you search and write online), rather than having to go to the ChatGPT website.
When completing a high volume of small, mundane tasks like replying to comments, this productivity hack can save you hundreds of hours every year.
Use Merlin to respond to every single comment
Responding to your comments on Twitter can help build a relationship with your audience by demonstrating that you are interested in their thoughts and feedback. It helps build a sense of community around your account and encourages others to engage with your content.
The only problem? It’s time-consuming. Until Merlin, that is.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using Merlin to write thousands of quality responses in a fraction of the time.
Step 1: Download the Merlin extension
It’s as simple as it sounds. Just visit their website and follow the instructions.
Step 2: Select the comment you want to reply to
Open up the replies to your Tweets. Select the comment you would like to reply to.
Step 3: Use the Merlin command
The default command is (⌘+M) on Mac.
Step 4: Give Merlin an appropriate prompt
Ask Merlin to generate a response using prompts such as:
- “Write a witty response”
- “Write an insightful response”
- “Write a 5-word reply”
Step 5: Rinse and repeat for every single comment on your Tweets
By drastically reducing the time it takes to draft high-quality responses, you can respond to every single comment on your Tweet in a fraction of the time.
Merlin allows us to semi-automate a small, but important task. By saving us the time and brain energy it takes to think of quality responses, we can focus our efforts on the more strategic (and fun) aspects of building a brand online.
For more details on Merlin, and how you can use it to grow your following by replying to the top Twitter accounts, you can read the full article here.
Video of the Week
In an interview with StrictlyVC, Sam Altman (the co-founder and CEO of OpenAI and ChatGPT) reveals what we can expect from AI in the near future.
It gets a little scary. Exciting, but scary.
- If you don’t have an hour to watch the full interview, here are the key takeaways:
- Governments will need to create laws to determine what Artificial Intelligence should never be able to do.
- AI-generated video is coming soon.
- The rumors surrounding the upcoming GPT-4 release are “ridiculous”, and people are likely to be disappointed.
- The best-case scenario for the future of AI is so unbelievably good that you sound like a crazy person to talk about it. Unprecedented abundance, new discoveries, and exploring the universe are all on the cards.
- The worst-case scenario is “lights out for all of us”. Gulp.
- If you’re a business person, you must plan for OpenAI improving. It will be the only way to stay competitive.