NFT of the Week: y00ts
Y00ts is a 15k collection of Solana NFTs created by the Degods team. Degods is one of the most successful Solana projects of all time with a floor price of 378 SOL at the time of writing. The collection recently made history by having more than 1.2 million SOL traded, which is the most volume ever seen by any NFT collection on the Solana network.
Why y00ts is our NFT of the Week
Y00ts is the number one trending project of the week on Magic Eden with more than 137.5k SOL traded this past week, surpassing ABC, and DeGods. The price to mint a y00ts NFT was 375 $DUST for those who were on the y00t whitelist. Y00ts was an extremely hyped project that launched through the Magic Eden launchpad although the team ran into some minting issues as a large portion of the community’s whitelisted members were unable to mint due to smart contract issues.
The floor price of y00ts shot up as soon as it was released largely due to the success of the DeGods collection and what the team has been able to accomplish until now. Nine months ago everyone declared DeGods to be a dead project. Two weeks ago, DeGods broke into the top 5 NFT collections in the world across all blockchains. This week, DeGods moved into the number one Solana project of all time with more volume traded than any other NFT project on the same network.
The DeGods team was able to prove their competence when they were able to bring the DeGods collection to new heights with its floor price surpassing more than 600 SOL. The team made this possible by introducing $DUST tokens where DeGods holders were able to mint a y00ts NFT for just 375 $DUST which was in essence free for all DeGods NFT holders.
TL;DR: y00ts is the most successful project to launch on Solana in recent weeks, and DeGods is the most successful Solana based NFT collection of all time. The DeGods collection has seen more than 1.2 million $SOL traded, and the y00ts collection has seen more than 364.3k SOL traded to date since its launch on Sept 6th.
y00ts in numbers
(Sept 14, 2022)
(Sept 14, 2022)
The team behind y00ts is the same team responsible for the DeGods collection as well as Ora, a leading search engine for blockchain data. The information available surrounding each individual team member is fairly limited and provided below for reference.
@frankdegods – Founder of DeGods and y00ts
@SCUMSOL – One of three artists for Degods & y00ts
@sircandyapple – One of three artists for Degods & y00ts
@delilahdegods – One of three artists for Degods & y00ts
Marketing / Community
ABC (Abracadabra) is a collection of 10k opensource NFTs. The collection was made to remind people of how things were when we were kids before growing up. The project has no official Twitter or Discord server, only community owned channels, and there are 0% royalties for any secondary market sales.
The entire ABC collection was pre-revealed and listed on MagicEden at 1.23 SOL without a mint phase, so everyone had a fair chance at purchasing an ABC as long as they were early. There are no official rarity rankings for the ABC collection which is a different approach than most other NFT projects.
ABC isn’t a typical NFT project as there is no company or team working behind it. The founder of ABC is a developer going by the name of @HGESOL on Twitter, and he is also the same person who airdropped $SOS tokens to all OpenSea users who also ended up sucking the liquidity out of the cryptocurrency and NFT markets around Christmas of last year.
Despite the fact the founder and dev behind the project is a somewhat shady character, the ABC collection has been soaring over the last two weeks with more than 343k $SOL traded. ABC is the second highest selling collection on Solana this week with more than 134.8k SOL traded in the past seven. The current floor price of ABC sits at 53.5 SOL, and the collection has seen more than a +38.55% increase in trade volume compared to the previous week.
Total Supply: 10,000
Mint Price: 1.23 SOL
Current Floor Price: 57 SOL
Bonfida: Solana Name Service
Bonfida is a collection of Solana based NFTs that serve the same purpose as the ENS (Ethereum Name Service) except it’s on the Solana network. The Bonfida collection doesn’t have a maximum supply, and instead it is a platform where people can purchase and secure their own domain URLs and wallet addresses into a more memorable one of their choosing.
Bonfida allows holders to quickly send and receive funds using a human-readable address, and it grants the additional option to confirm one’s identity by linking a Twitter handle to a Bonfida URL. Bonfida domains cost around 38.6 $FIDA at the time of writing, which is worth about $17.
The Bonfida collection began to take off in the last three weeks as many experienced NFT traders ended up purchasing a ton of short-string, popular, and valuable domain names in order to be resold for a profit as they were likely aware of the popularity and success behind ENS servers (one of the leading collections of all time on the Ethereum network. Currently more than 200k different domain names have been registered under Bonfida, and the collection can only be accessed on MagicEden and not through OpenSea.
Bonfida first launched on March 14th, 2022, and it remained fairly unknown with not much trade volume until recently when the collection began to pump after getting listed on Magic Eden and other popular Solana marketplaces. Last Saturday, Bonfida saw more than $681,945 in trade volume while Magic Eden had a total trade volume slightly more than 1.38 million dollars. This put Bonfida not just the #1 selling collection on Magic Eden but in the entire NFT space at that time, surpassing even BoredApeYC during that time period.
Bonfida: Solana Name Service is the seventh top trending Solana collections on Magic Eden with a whopping 30,933% increase in sales volume compared to the previous week with more than 6.6k domains sold. The floor price of Bonfida NFTs sits at 0.23 SOL for the least popular domain names, but the most popular domain name is currently listed for more than $60k at the time of writing.
*Bonfida does not provide services to personal accounts of current residents of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or Antigua and Barbuda, and $FIDA is not offered within the United States or any other prohibited jurisdiction. This is likely in an effort to prevent any issues with the SEC treating Bonfida: Solana Name Service as a security token.
Supply Count: No Supply Limit
Mint Price: 38.6 $FIDA
Current Floor Price: 0.23 SOL
Magic Eden: https://magiceden.io/marketplace/bonfida
RENGA by DirtyRobot
RENGA is a 10k illustrated collection of carefully curated, hand-crafted artworks created by digital artist, DirtyRobot, and inspired by the NFT community and his imagination. RENGA is also a brand strategy and design studio from Toronto that partners with different brands to impact the world positively.
RENGA is the latest collection released by DirtyRobot, also known as Daniel Isles, who is also responsible for a once popular NFT collection called The Art of Seasons which peaked during the beginning of the NFT bear market around March of 2022. The first 7,500 RENGA Black boxes were minted on June 22nd, and the remaining 2,500 NFTs were sold through a public sale raffle that concluded approximately three weeks ago. Each RENGA Black Box can be opened/burned in exchange for a special 1:1 RENGA PFP character.
The current floor price of the RENGA Black Box sits at 1.35 ETH, and the redeemed RENGA PFP floor price sits at 0.58 ETH. By opening a Black Box, investors have a chance to land an extremely rare trait which will fetch several ETH depending on how much it is sought after, however, there is a much higher chance of making a profit if the Black Box is sold unopened.
The RENGA collection recently pumped after many known influencers decided to reveal their Renga Black Box, while shilling their rare traits. Currently, less than 67% of the black boxes have been opened with most of the rare traits have already been accounted for. Both of the RENGA collections have seen a combined trade volume of more than 6.6k ETH. The RENGA PFP collection is currently the second highest trending collection on OpenSea with more than 1.6k ETH traded in the past seven days which is also more than a 92% increase than the previous week.
Supply Count: 10,000
Mint Price: 0.4 ETH
Current Floor Price: 0.58 ETH
Upcoming Projects: Bangers
- TruPlay games is a Christian entertainment company that creates transformative mobile games for children.
- The story of TruPlay first began with Lightside Games, a company dedicated to bringing God‘s truth to the video gaming space.
- Lightside was acquired by TruPlay in 2021. TruPlay is currently upgrading the Lightside portfolio and bringing them into the mobile on the TruPlay platform.
- TruPlay Games currently has four games in the process of development, with their feature work called “Maple & The Forest of Words.”
- Some of the games behind Lightside includes Journey of Jesus, the most played Christian game of all time, as well as Stained Glass which has been the top Christian game on the App Store for years.
- Lightside has had more than 7 million people play its games worldwide to date.
free + gas
- Brawler Bearz has 49.8k followers on Twitter, and the mint price got reduced from 0.06 ETH to 0.045 ETH due to the current NFT market conditions.
- Brawler bear is the first on-chain equipable dynamic NFT.
- A Brawler Bearz metadata (name, lore, & traits) and the image will change after you equip/unequip ERC1155 items and create bear “DNA.”
- A minted bear will have base traits, but as you participate in quests or earn $CREDIT.
- With $Credit, you will be able to buy equipable weapons, armor, face armor, eyewear, backgrounds, and other miscellaneous items.
- Once a Brawler Bearz NFT is sold, the person who buys the Bear can unequip it and own the item NFT as well.
- Bonfire Club is aiming to become the number one source for everything related to NFTs.
- Bonfire Club has 70.8k followers on Twitter and the team began their marketing efforts slightly more than four months ago.
- Bonfire Club is a progressively developing NFT platform providing visitors and holders insights on NFT’s through offerings such as tools, rarity rankings, news, and alpha information.
- Crypto Domain Listings within the Bonfire Club platform will allow individuals to negotiate on a desired domain until a price is agreed upon. This will allow an advanced form of communication in Web3 that never existed previously.
- The Bonfire Club platform will be open to everyone, however owning a Flame Head will give exclusive access and perks within the Bonfire Club ecosystem.
- Within the Bonfire Club platform, various projects will be able to get ranked in exchange for whitelist allocation for Bonfire Club holders.
This Week's Hidden Gem
- Premint Raffle: https://www.premint.xyz/saphirethestory/
- Saphire is incredibly hyped, with more than 193.7k Twitter followers and more than 61.6k Discord members.
- Saphire will be a limited supply of 777 free-to-mint utility-based NFTs.
- $ICE Tokens will be the native token in the Saphire ecosystem, which can be used to purchase WL opportunities.
- Saphire will have 35 to 45 very experienced alpha callers from well-known NFT projects such as Apelist, Doodles, Degenheim, Llaverse, Atama, Alphagang, Zooverse, MaisonGhost, Boki, Wizard Pass, and many more.
- Private node and NFT Tools access for all holders.
free + gas