The world of AI and future tech is progressing faster than ever before. The WGMI newsletter is here to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Here are this week’s tips and tricks to take advantage of the latest developments.
- Grow your following on Twitter with these AI tools and ChatGPT prompts
- How to build a brand with AI tools
- 100+ AI business ideas (free resource)
- Quickfire headlines you need to know about
Grow your Twitter following with AI
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an aspiring influencer, or a fully-fledged business, Twitter is an awesome tool for finding potential fans, customers and community members.
The problem is that building a following on Twitter takes time. A lot of time.
Here is a quick guide on boosting your productivity, improving your content, and growing your following on Twitter in a fraction of the time it usually takes.
A good place to start is to first identify what is already working for people in your niche. You (and ChatGPT) will need to do a little digging.
- Step 1: Identify the top 6 influencers in your niche/industry that resonate with you.
- Step 2: Put all those influencers in a Twitter ‘List’. You’ll need this later.
Optimize your profile
When a prospective follower lands on your profile, you have one shot to impress them. Make it count.
- Perfect your profile photo: If you can’t afford a professional photoshoot (or a Bored Ape), then you can use AI tools to create a photo that really stands out from the crowd. ProfilePicture.AI is an AI tool that you can use to create an AI avatar version of yourself in any style, with any background.
- Refine your bio: Your bio should summarize your experience, personality and mission all in one or two sentences. It’s a difficult task, and ChatGPT can help. Using the influencer ‘List’ we prepared earlier, we are going to copy and paste each of their bios into the ChatGPT prompt below:
Prompt: I want you to write my bio on Twitter.
I create content related to [INSERT YOUR INFO]
Here are 6 examples of Twitter bios that you should emulate when creating my Twitter bio:
[COPY AND PASTE 6 EXAMPLES]
Create 10 potential Twitter bios that are personalized for me, but use the same style and ideas from the examples provided.
Creating Twitter content: What to post?
This is the important part. The top 25% of top-performing accounts post twice per day, so you need to consistently create high-quality Twitter posts. Here’s how AI can help:
- Twitter threads: We can use ChatGPT to turn our (or other people’s) articles into a thread that is suitable for posting on Twitter.
Prompt: “Turn this article into a Twitter thread:
“[COPY AND PASTE ENTIRE ARTICLE]””
- Retweeting popular Tweets, adding your own twist: Leverage the virality of popular topics and tweets by retweeting them. When retweeting, add your own thoughts (or ChatGPT’s) to contribute to the conversation.
Prompt: “I want to retweet this Tweet and add my own comment: “[COPY AND PASTE TWEET]”
Write 5 possible comments on the Tweet.”
- Twitter polls: Twitter polls are great for encouraging interaction and engagement with your content. You can use ChatGPT to help you brainstorm so you never run out of poll ideas.
- Brainstorming infographic ideas: Infographics are highly shareable and engaging because they communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand way. You can use ChatGPT to help you brainstorm infographic ideas, then use Midjourney and Canva to create them. In our full article, we show you how.
If you’re trying to grow a Twitter following and you think AI can help, make sure you check out our free complete guide to Twitter marketing with AI. We break down everything in much more detail, and also show you how to boost your engagement with two AI-powered methods.
How to build a brand with AI tools (for free)
Building a brand is essential to earning your customers’ trust. If they trust you, they’ll tell their friends about you and keep coming back for more.
Building a brand takes time, money, and a lot of work. Fortunately, we can use AI tools to help us develop our brand positioning, pick a name, tell our brand’s story, and create all the brand assets we need (like logos and websites) in a fraction of the time and at a fraction of the cost.
Pick a business name
A good brand needs a good name. The goal is to pick a memorable word that conveys the right emotions and ideas to your audience.
There are many AI-powered business name generators, but ChatGPT is still the best. You can give it all the details of your business to create names that are highly tailored to you.
Prompt: Please create 10 business name ideas.
Our mission statement: [INSERT MISSION STATEMENT]
Our target audience: [INSERT TARGET AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION]
The business name ideas should be [CHOOSE A NAME TYPE]
Write your slogan
A catchy slogan helps customers understand what your company is and what it does.
Redbull’s slogan “Redbull gives you wings” is extremely memorable and tells the customer they can expect an energy boost with a Redbull drink. Nike’s slogan “Just do it” represents the brand’s motivational attitude.
If catchy slogans don’t come easy to you, then ChatGPT can help you come up with dozens of catchy slogan ideas in seconds.
Prompt: Please create 5 slogan ideas for our business.
Our mission statement: [INSERT MISSION STATEMENT
Our target audience: [INSERT TARGET AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION]
Create a logo with Midjourney
Midjourney is a generative AI art tool that enables anyone to quickly create a high-quality, professional logo. For many businesses, it is quickly becoming a genuine alternative to spending thousands of dollars hiring graphic designers.
A few prompts in Midjourney can generate logos like these:
To learn how you can use Midjourney to create high-quality logos, use this Midjourney logo guide.
If you want to save time and costs building your brand with AI, then make sure you check out our full article. It goes into much more detail, and even shows you the prompts you can copy and paste into ChatGPT to define your target audience and develop your brand positioning statement.
The only way to build a high level of trust with your customers is through consistent and professional branding. Now you can use AI tools to help you achieve that.
100+ AI business ideas (free list)
Making your own business has never been easier with the help of AI tools.
- Quit your job
- Financial freedom
- No more annoying boss
- Start a business using AI tools
To get you started, we compiled this list of 100+ AI business ideas you can start today.
It has everything you need to get started: Step-by-step guides, AI tools, and further learning resources!
It’s 100% free. If you find it useful, consider sharing it with a friend. It would mean a lot!
Quick-Fire AI Headlines
- ChatGPT plays a cameo in South Park
- AI models can predict how long a person with cancer is likely to survive
- AI art “absolutely terrifies” Steven Spielberg (director of Jurassic Park, E.T. and Indiana Jones)
- 4chan leaked Meta’s AI model, LLaMA, to researchers