Dream job alert.
Travel the world? Tick. Rub shoulders with celebrities? Tick. Fly in a private jet every single day? Tick. Make nearly $400k a year? Tick.
Netflix is hiring a flight attendant for one of its private jets. The successful applicant could earn up to $385,000 a year.
To make the cut, you’re going to need some exceptional skills and flexibility. Here’s what is expected:
- Independent judgment, discretion, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to operate with little direction and a lot of self-motivation.
- You need to be based in San Jose, California.
- Requires travel in and beyond the US.
- You’ll need to lift items as heavy as 13.6kg (30lb) when loading and stocking planes.
- Some of the attendant’s obligations include inspecting emergency equipment in the cockpit, cabin, and gallery before takeoff.
In relation to salary, Netflix comments that “the overall market range for this role is typically $60,000 – $385,000. This market range is based on total compensation (vs only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy”.
So, if being paid for traveling the world with A-list celebrities sounds like your kind of gig, then it might be worth submitting an application.