Frank DeGods, the founder of DeGods and y00ts, has been doxxed. Frank took to Twitter to explain his story. Here’s what we now know:
- His real name is Rohun Vora.
- This is his Instagram page.
- His pseudonym, Frank, was inspired by Frank Ocean.
- He grew up in LA, and has Indian heritage.
- Rohun has been working on movie sets since he was 15/16.
- He went to UCLA to study film, but dropped out after falling out of love with the film industry.
- He started a business called Duffl, where they used hacked Bird e-scooters to deliver groceries within 10 minutes. He was accepted at Y Combinator and raised $1.3m.
- After joining a coding boot camp, Rohun landed a job at Main Street as a one-man marketing team. Main Street went on to raise at a $500m valuation.
- He made a website called bitcoinorshit.com, and it went viral.
- He saw the Degen Apes mint on Solana, and started going deep into the Solana ecosystem.
This positive market reaction seems to have inspired a number of other NFT personalities to doxx, including the founder of 9dcc, Gmoney.