If you want to learn about the best NFT games to earn you money today, then you’ve come to the right place. In such a short space of time, video games have completely evolved. We’ve come a long way from the days of basic games such as Space Invaders and Pong. Today, video games are much more interactive, interesting, entertaining and closer to real life.
Since Covid-19, and more specifically the lockdown restrictions, gamers have spent more time playing video games. Gaming today is not limited to PCs, consoles or mobiles. Now, we have a new era of gaming which is revolutionizing the industry. This era is called play-2-earn NFT games.
In NFT gaming, users can purchase in-game digital assets and trade them on secondary marketplaces, or in some cases, exchange them for FIAT. Learning this, you’re probably wondering which NFT games can you play to earn money today?
#1 Axi Infinity
Axie Infinity is one of the most popular and profitable Web3 games. By playing Axie, you can earn cryptocurrency tokens or in-game governance tokens, which can be exchanged for real money. Axie Infinity is inspired by popular classics such as Pokemon, and it is a multiplayer online game built on the Ethereum network. Players can breed, raise, battle and trade Axie creatures as they progress through the game.
CryptoKitties is a game centered around breedable, collectible, and oh-so-adorable creatures called CryptoKitties! Each cat is one-of-a-kind and 100% owned by the holder, meaning that it cannot be replicated, taken away, or destroyed.
The game allows you to:
- Buy/sell 100% unique cat characters within the community.
- Make collections and earn crypto rewards.
- Breed cute cats and improve their skills.
- Play puzzle games against your opponents.
How much money you earn depends on how many game targets that you hit and how much time you invest in the game.
#3 ChainZ Arena
ChainZ Arena is the first ever cross blockchain/platform idle mining RPG game, “giving it a unique gameplay pitting TRON vs EOS vs ETH in one Arena”. Combining EOS, Ethereum and the TRON blockchain allows users to join together in one virtual world where only one can reign supreme. The only thing that is left for you to do is try it out and defend your blockchain!
Chain Z Arena has 5 game modes:
- Idle mode: Bounty Mining.
- Active Levels: Fight and win to improve your skills and meet the boss at every level 15.
- Cryptogon: A paid PVP game where you can make a team with 6 characters and fight against the opponent.
- The Arena: A normal PVP game where you will get different opponents depending on your skill level.
- Crystal Orb Arena: Similar to the arena mode, but you gain some added resources to enhance your hero’s skills.
There we have it, the 3 best NFT games to earn money today. These games are amongst some of the most popular, but there are many more out there. By doing a quick search on Google, you can quickly become exposed to the vast plains of NFT play-2-earn gaming. If you’re a gaming enthusiast, then this could potentially be a career changing discovery for you.